With coronavirus, there is a big shortage of cleaning supplies these days. Wouldn’t it be helpful to be able to tackle your dirty sinks, messy countertops, and all your surfaces with just one all-purpose cleaner? This homemade and eco-friendly cleaner will leave your house looking brand new. By combining borax and deodorizing lemon juice, you can create a natural grease cleaner and disinfectant all in one. The best part is that each bottle costs pennies to make!
- ½ cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon borax
- 1 tablespoon hydrogen peroxide
- 2 cups of hot water
- 1 juiced lemon
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Spray bottle
- Spring of rosemary (optional)
- Essential oils (optional)
- Gather all of your ingredients needed to make the all-purpose cleaner.
- Measure out the borax and add it to a mixing bowl. Cover the borax with hot water and stir.
- Measure out the hydrogen peroxide, vinegar, and lemon. Add to the bowl and gently stir the mixture.
- Use a measuring cup to pour the mixture into a spray bottle. You can add a few drops of essential oil or a sprig of rosemary to give the solution a faint scent.